Senin, 02 Januari 2012

Meaning of Friendship (2)


Abraham Lincoln
Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?

Aristotle
What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.

Ben Jonson
True friendship consists not in the multitude of friends, but in their worth and value.

Blaise Pascal
Few friendships would survive if each one knew what his friend says of him behind his back.



C. S. Lewis
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: “What! You, too? Thought I was the only one.”

Elbert Hubbard
A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.

Ralph Waldo Emerson
A man’s growth is seen in the successive choirs of his friends.

Leo Buscaglia
A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.

Thomas Jefferson
But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine.

C. S. Lewis
Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art… It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.

Muhammad Ali
Friendship… is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.

Albert Camus
Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend.

Ludwig van Beethoven
Never shall I forget the times I spent with you; continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours.

Bob Marley
Your worst enemy could be your best friend, and your best friend your worst enemy.

Yassir Arafat
Choose your friends carefully. Your enemies will choose you.

Oscar Wilde
True friends stab you in the front.



Bernard Meltzer
A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.

Tennessee Williams
Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.

Clifton Fadiman
One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention.

David Tyson Gentry
True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.

Yudha Okky Pratama
Salah satu hadiah terbaik yang bisa didapatkan di dunia adalah teman-teman yang menyayangi kita.

Dan Azed
Teman adalah seseorang yang membawamu ke pintu hidayah, mengajarkan arti suka dan duka, saling menjaga, saling menasehati dan mengingatkan, pendukung utama saat yg lain ragu padamu, diary besar untuk menuliskan semua kisah hidupmu, dan sebuah diary akan selalu menjaga rahasiamu. ^_*


2 komentar:

  1. for me friendship is something that you no need to declare, but it is something that you both can feel in your heart that she is the one that you believe to share story with, it's not always about your sad time, but also your happy time.

    BalasHapus