Minggu, 15 April 2012

Is there a Devil Lying Beside Us?

So, it’s true then. There is a devil lying beside you if you are one of the students who should write the paper, thesis, or even dissertation to graduate soon. Yeah, it also happen to me (I am not surprise, anyway). Not like others who don’t have much time to write because they have classes or even a work to earn some money, I have plenty of time. And yet I am still let the devil lying so close to me, so it makes me do not have a passion to jot it down. 

People, the success ones, give a deadline to their lives. Well, I have done it, but the deadline is not working for me. Maybe because I don’t get the meaning of ‘deadline’ yet. Wow, more than two years work for the campus newspaper and deal with a word called ‘deadline’ and I said that I don’t understand it yet? Pathetic, isn’t it?
Alright, maybe I really should admit it, the deadline is not working for me because I don’t care about it, or frankly speaking, I don’t care about myself. Huft… it’s going to far now. It should be about the paper, not about me and myself. Well… thanks for reading, guys…
keep smile ^_^

4 komentar:

  1. Just kick d devil out :D

    "People, the success ones, give a deadline to their lives"
    I do agree with this statemnt !

    the person who gives a deadline to his live means that he is great in managing time ...

    *kalau kalimatnya acak2an dikoreksi ya :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. "the person who gives a deadline to his live means that he is great in managing time ... "

      its absolutely true, but unfortunately I am not such a person like that. sad, huh???
      well, are you great in managing ur time, Unni???

      btw, thanks a bunch for visiting me back... ^_^

      Hapus
    2. U re welcome, dan ... :D

      Am I great in managing time? No. but I'm trying. Let me say I'm better than I was ... Hihihiii.. mudah2an aj blum telat berubahnyaa :D

      come on, time is running, and TIME will not wait for us :D *Mengajakk* ^_^

      Hapus
    3. better late than never ya, Unn...

      well, lets run to join the running time, hehe

      Hapus